Another quick and easy one that's great for lunch or dinner.
- 12 ounces Flank Steak
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion, cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled blue cheese or feta cheese
- 4 (8-inch) fat-free flour tortillas
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
Slice steak into 1/4-inch slices. Set aside. Combine the mustard, black pepper, garlic, and salt in a large bowl. Add beef, tossing to coat.
Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef mixture; sauté 4 minutes or until done. Remove from pan; keep warm. Add mushrooms, onion, and bell pepper to pan; sauté 2 minutes. Add water; cover and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in beef mixture and vinegar. Remove from heat; stir in cheese.
Warm tortillas according to package instructions. Spoon 1 cup mixture onto each tortilla; top each serving with 1/2 cup lettuce, and roll up.