Delicious served with a big Greek salad with lots of feta and olives.
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 5 lemons)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken thighs (about 8)
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
Combine first 4 ingredients in a zip-top plastic bag; add chicken. Seal and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Preheat oven to 350°.
Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Place chicken in a single layer on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until chicken is done.