Delicious summer pasta dish.
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh cheese tortellini
- 3 ounces pancetta, diced
- 1 cup prechopped onion
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 cups bagged baby spinach
- 1 cup organic vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato bits
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) preshredded Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain and keep warm.
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; add pancetta. Cook 5 minutes or until almost crisp, stirring occasionally; drain. Add onion, garlic, and mushrooms; cook 4 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring frequently. Add spinach, broth, tomato, and pepper. Cook 2 minutes or until spinach wilts, stirring constantly. Toss with pasta. Divide evenly among 4 bowls. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.