The parsley and lemon rind topping adds a fresh, bright flavor that complements fish and chicken dishes nicely.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups (1 1/2-inch) diagonally cut asparagus
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup snow peas, trimmed and diagonally cut
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add asparagus, mushrooms, and snow peas; sauté 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute.
Combine parsley and remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over the vegetables. Serve immediately.