Delicious and very quick and easy to prepare.
- 1 (9-ounce) package refrigerated fresh linguine
- 3/4 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomato halves, drained
- 1/4 cup loosely packed basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons preshredded fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
Cook pasta according to the package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain through a sieve over a bowl, reserving 1 cup cooking liquid. Return pasta to pan. While pasta cooks, place tomatoes and next 6 ingredients (through black pepper) in a food processor; process until finely chopped.
Combine tomato mixture and the reserved 1 cup cooking liquid, stirring with a whisk. Add to pasta; toss well to coat. Sprinkle with feta.