Easy to prepare at the last minute, and very good.
- 3 cups uncooked farfalle (about 8 ounces uncooked bow tie pasta)
- 2 cups (1-inch) cut green beans (about 1/2 pound)
- 2 cups chopped skinless, boneless rotisserie chicken breast meat
- 2/3 cup (1/8-inch-thick) diagonally cut celery
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 6 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 5 teaspoons commercial pesto
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
To prepare salad, cook pasta in boiling water 11 minutes or until al dente. Add green beans during final 5 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse pasta mixture under cold water. Place pasta mixture, chicken, celery, bell pepper, and onion in a large bowl; toss gently to combine.
To prepare dressing, combine 2 tablespoons water and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over pasta mixture, tossing gently to coat.