Easy to prepare and goes great with http://donnafales.com/recipes/2005/04/13/
- 1 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/2 cup bottled medium salsa
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups torn iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup sliced radishes
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
Combine the first 8 ingredients in a blender; process until smooth. Combine lettuce and remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Add 1 cup dressing; toss well. Serve immediately.
Note: Store remaining dressing in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.