Simple and delicious. Works well on the grill too. Goes well with http://donnafales.com/recipes/2005/05/04/
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1-inch thick)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine thyme, 1 teaspoon parsley, salt, and pepper in a small bowl; sprinkle evenly over fish. Place fish on a baking sheet or broiler pan lined with aluminum foil. Bake at 375° for 14 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork. Remove from oven; sprinkle evenly with 3 tablespoons juice.