Delicious with http://donnafales.com/recipes/2005/04/28/
- 1 tablespoon extravirgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup finely chopped carrot
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans or other white beans, drained
Heat the oil in a medium nonstick skillet; add celery, carrot, shallots, and garlic. Cook 4 minutes or until tender; add juice and next 5 ingredients (juice through beans).
Cook bean mixture 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; cover.