Serve with white rice tossed with chopped green onions.
- 4 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons wasabi powder (dried Japanese horseradish)
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- Cooking spray
Combine soy sauce, wasabi, ginger, and sesame oil in a large zip-top plastic bag; add fish. Seal and marinate for 2-3 hours, turning bag occasionally to coat.
Remove fish from the bag, reserving marinade. Heat a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add fish and marinade; cook 3 minutes. Turn fish over. Reduce heat to medium; cook 8 minutes or until fish is done to your desired consistency.