Very easy to prepare and the combination of apples and blue cheese is always delicious.
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extravirgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups torn Bibb lettuce leaves (about 2 heads)
- 1 cup chopped Granny Smith apple
- 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped toasted walnuts
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add lettuce and remaining ingredients, tossing gently to coat.