Sautéed green beans make a great side dish for this sweet, spicy chicken.
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, and sauté 2 minutes. Add chicken to pan; sauté 8 minutes or until chicken is done. Remove onion and chicken from pan. Add jam and remaining ingredients to pan; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly with a whisk. Return chicken mixture to pan; cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.