Great change from regular potato salad. Also works with red-skinned potatoes and is best served immediately.
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup finely chopped shallots
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons http://donnafales.com/recipes/2005/05/03/
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ounces very thin slices prosciutto, finely chopped
Place potatoes in a medium saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until tender. Drain. Stir in vinegar. Cover and chill.
Combine potato mixture and remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss gently to coat.