Quick to prepare and delicious.
- 1 (9-ounce) package fresh linguine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated low-fat milk
- 4 ounces crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) bag fresh baby spinach (about 6 cups)
Cook pasta according to package directions.
While pasta cooks, melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly with a whisk. Gradually add the milk, stirring constantly with a whisk. Increase heat to medium-high; bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Reduce heat; simmer 3 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly, stirring frequently. Remove from heat, and stir in cheese, salt, and pepper. Combine the sauce, pasta, and spinach, tossing gently to coat.