I always get rave reviews and requests for the recipe when I bring these to a party. I brought them to a tail-gaiting party for a Polo Match and the name “Polo Logs” was born.
- 1 (10.6-oz.) pkg. Pillsbury® Refrigerated Parmesan Breadsticks
- 2 tablespoons purchased pesto
- 8 thin slices hard salami (4-inch diameter)
- 1/4 cup chive and onion cream cheese spread (from 8-oz. container),
- 1/4 cup prepared black olive tapenade
Heat oven to 375°F. Unroll dough; divide into 2 equal sections along center perforation. Press each section to form 8x6-inch rectangle; press perforations to seal.
Spread pesto on each dough rectangle. Top each with salami. Carefully spread cream cheese spread and tapenade over salami. Starting long side, roll up loosely; pinch edges to seal. Place, seam side down, in ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Spread each roll with a few teaspoons of the Parmesan spread from container (I have found that putting too much on the rolls makes them too oily).
Bake at 375°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Cut each loaf into 10 slices.