Very quick and easy. The kalamata olives make the dish. You can substitute chicken breasts in place of the thighs if you like.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs (about 1 pound)
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can navy beans, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted kalamata olives
Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Combine rosemary, salt, and pepper; sprinkle over one side of chicken. Place chicken in pan, seasoned side down; cook 3 minutes. Reduce heat to medium; turn chicken. Add tomatoes and beans; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until chicken is done. Stir in olives.