This is delicious, and if you like olives it will be one of your favorites.
- 1 (1-ounce) slice white bread
- 3 cups uncooked fusilli (about 8 ounces)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 cups torn radicchio
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 10 cups chopped spinach
- 3/4 cup picholine olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2/3 cup (about 2 1/2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 lemon wedges
Preheat oven to 350°. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 5 times or until coarse crumbs measure 1/2 cup. Place crumbs on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 7 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta water.
Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add radicchio, red pepper, and garlic; sauté 1 minute. Add spinach, olives, and oregano; toss 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Add pasta and reserved pasta water; cook 1 minute. Remove from heat; stir in cheese, salt, and black pepper. Sprinkle each serving with 2 tablespoons breadcrumbs. Serve with lemon wedges.