These go great with your favorite Mexican beer :)
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 12 ounces cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 1 chipotle chile, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup diced peeled avocado
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
- Sour cream and salsa to top (optional)
Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook for 4 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in cubed chicken,chipotle chile, cumin, salt, cinnamon, and tomatoes; simmer 6 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
Warm tortillas according to package directions. Spoon about 2/3 cup chicken mixture onto each tortilla; top each tortilla with 1 tablespoon avocado, 1 1/2 teaspoons almonds, and 1 1/2 teaspoons cilantro; fold in half. Top with sour cream and salsa if desired.