Great salad to make using leftover grilled or poached salmon.
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked farfalle (about 4 ounces bow tie pasta)
- 2/3 cup shelled edamame (green soybeans)
- Cooking spray
- 1 (4-ounce) salmon fillet, skinned
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 4 ounces baby spinach (about 6 cups)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 4 teaspoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Cook pasta in boiling water 5 minutes. Add edamame; cook 6 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Drain and place in a large bowl. Heat a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add salmon; cook 7 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, turning once. Coarsely chop salmon. Add to pasta mixture; toss gently to combine.
Heat oil in pan over medium-high heat. Add onion; sauté 4 minutes or until tender. Add spinach; cook 2 minutes or just until wilted, stirring frequently. Add spinach mixture and dill to pasta mixture; toss gently to combine. Add mustard, salt, and pepper; toss gently to coat.