Easy to prepare and full of flavor.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 3 cups diced tomato
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 cups hot cooked thin spaghetti (about 8 ounces uncooked pasta)
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese, divided
- Freshly ground pepper
- Lemon slices (optional)
- Green onions (optional)
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oregano and garlic; sauté 30 seconds. Add tomatoes, green onions, 2 tablespoons parsley, and lemon juice; cook 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Combine tomato mixture, spaghetti, and 3/4 cup cheese; toss gently. Top with remaining cheese and parsley, and serve with pepper. Garnish with lemon slices and green onions, if desired.