Substitute leftover cooked salmon for the sliced smoked salmon, if you prefer.
- 3 cups uncooked farfalle (bow tie pasta)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 (6-ounce) bag baby spinach
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ounces (about 8 slices) smoked salmon, cut into thin strips
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain. Combine pasta, tomatoes, dill, and spinach in a large bowl, tossing gently to combine.
Combine lemon rind and next 5 ingredients (lemon rind through pepper) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over pasta mixture; toss gently to coat. Top with salmon.