Quick and easy and very tasty.
- 1/2 cup drained canned artichoke hearts, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (6-ounce) can albacore tuna in water, lightly drained and flaked
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
- 4 slices provolone cheese
Preheat broiler. Combine first 8 ingredients in a medium bowl. Divide evenly among muffin halves; top with cheese. Place on a baking sheet; broil 5 inches from heat for 4 minutes or until golden brown.