Another good one from Cooking Light. Yummy.
- 1 teaspoon margarine or butter
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/3 cup diced, seeded poblano chile
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken breast (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, grated
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 (10 1/2-ounce) can low-salt chicken broth
- 1 (11.5-ounce) can refrigerated corn bread twists
Preheat oven to 375°. Melt margarine in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add onion, peppers, and garlic, and sauté 5 minutes. Stir in cumin and coriander, and cook 2 minutes. Stir in vinegar, scraping skillet to loosen browned bits. Add the chicken and the next 4 ingredients (chicken through broth), and cook 15 minutes or until thick, stirring occasionally. Spoon chicken mixture into 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Unroll corn bread dough, separating into strips. Place strips in a lattice fashion over chicken mixture. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until golden brown; let stand 15 minutes before serving.