Perfect as a light lunch on a bed of gourmet salad greens.
- 8 (4-inch) portobello mushrooms
- 1 (8-ounce) block reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Dash of ground red pepper
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, shell pieces removed
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes (about 12)
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat, reduced-sodium Swiss cheese
- (such as Alpine Lace)
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
Preheat oven to 425°. Remove brown gills from the undersides of mushrooms using a spoon; discard gills. Remove and discard stems. Set mushroom caps aside.
Beat cream cheese at medium speed of a mixer until smooth. Add green onions and the next 4 ingredients (green onions through pepper); beat well. Stir in crabmeat, tomatoes, and cheese. Spoon mixture evenly into mushroom caps; sprinkle each cap with 1 tablespoon breadcrumbs, and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes or until tops are lightly browned.