Also delicious cooked in an oven.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped drained oil-packed sun-dried tomato halves
- 1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 2 teaspoons drained capers
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups chopped roasted skinned, boneless chicken breast
- 2 (10-inch) Pizza Crusts
- Cooking spray
Combine 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil and pepper in a small bowl, and set the oil mixture aside.
Heat 1/2 teaspoon olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sun-dried tomato, olives, tarragon, and capers, and saute 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Add wine, and simmer 1 minute or until liquid almost evaporates. Remove from heat, and stir in chicken. Set chicken mixture aside.
Prepare grill. Place 1 crust on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 3 minutes or until puffy and golden. Turn crust, grill-mark side up; brush with half of oil mixture. Top with half of chicken mixture. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until crust is done. Repeat with remaining crust and toppings.