Perfect to throw together at the last minute. Delicious with just about any grilled fish or chicken.
- 1 cup uncooked orzo (rice-shaped pasta)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 (19-ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and rinse with cold water; drain. Combine pasta, onions, cheese, dill, and chickpeas in a large bowl, tossing gently to combine.
Combine juice and remaining ingredients in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle over pasta mixture; toss gently to coat.