Great make ahead dish for weeknights. If you don't like olives, spinach or artichoke hearts you can use other vegetables you like such as roasted red peppers, sun dried tomatoes or mushrooms.
- 1 (26-28 oz.) jar basil and tomato flavored pasta sauce
- 1 (2 ¼ oz.) can sliced black olives
- 10 Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 6 oz. fresh baby spinach
- 1 (15 oz.) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 (15 oz.) container ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 8 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz. package basil and tomato feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 oz. shredded Parmesan cheese
In medium bowl, combine pasta sauce, olives, artichoke hearts, and spinach. Add the cup of water to the pasta sauce jar and shake to loosen the remaining pasta sauce; poor in bowl and combine with the other ingredients.
In another medium bowl, combine ricotta cheese, lemon juice and oregano; mix well.
In an ungreased 13 x 9-inch glass baking dish or lasagna pan, spread 1 cup of pasta sauce mixture. Top with 4 uncooked noodles, half of the ricotta cheese mixture, 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese, 1/3 of the parmesan and 1/3 of the feta cheese.
Repeat layering with ½ cup sauce mixture, remaining 4 noodles, 1/3 of the mozzarella cheese, 1/3 of the Parmesan, remaining ricotta mixture, 1/3 of the feta cheese, and remaining sauce mixture. Cover tightly with plastic wrap; refrigerate at least 12 hours or overnight. Combine the remaining feta, mozzarella and Parmesan cheese to top lasagna with right before baking.
Heat oven to 350. Uncover baking dish; bake for 35 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese mixture. Bake, uncovered, an additional 15-20 minutes or until bubbly and noodles are tender and cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.