Browned potatoes give this dish a heartier taste than typical potato salads. Use any of your favorite herbs in place of the parsley and chives.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, quartered
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Preheat oven to 400°. Combine first 4 ingredients in a jelly roll pan or shallow roasting pan coated with cooking spray; toss to coat. Bake at 400° for 50 minutes or until tender, stirring after 25 minutes.
Combine the chopped parsley and remaining ingredients, stirring with a whisk. Drizzle the parsley mixture over potatoes, tossing gently to combine.