Delicious and easy--add some wasabi on the side for extra kick.
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- cooking spray
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3/4 cup uncooked couscous
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preheat broiler. Combine sesame seeds, rind, and salt in a shallow dish. Drizzle oil over fish. Dredge fish in sesame mixture. Place the fish on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray. Broil 12 minutes or until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
While the fish is cooking, bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan; gradually stir in couscous. Remove from heat, cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Stir in onions, juice, and salt. Serve with fish.